Monday, November 15, 2010

One Way to Collaborate

I recently read an article about learning and networking using blogs as the piece of communication.  This article talks about how blogs have positively affected companies and schools when people create their own blog for answering questions and getting feedback from others.  These establishments value the sustained conversations they can have with each other and the collaboration they find when they utilize a tool like a blog.  In general, this article talks about the effects and implications of using a blog and/or blogs to communicate within an organization.  I can relate this to my goals of collaboration with my colleagues and parents and will use this article to show that blogging is an effective tool in communicating ideas and questions.  Here is the citation for my article:



Karrer, T. (2007). LEARNING AND NETWORKING WITH A BLOG. T+D61(9), 20-22. Retrieved from Academic Search Complete database.

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and informative page! Just to let you know, your article just goes to the polk library home page. I wasn't sure how to link a pdf document, so I ended up finding an article online that I could create a link to. If you find out how to upload a pdf please let me know! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to find a way to upload a pdf as well without success. So instead I wrote up the citation for the article I found in hopes that this will help you find the article until I find a way to upload it. Thanks for your patience.

    ReplyDelete